Sunday, 7 February 2010

Ireland vs. Italy and England vs. Wales Rugby


So in my earlier post I said that Randi and I were going to meet up with Jen and some other friends at a pub in Angel to watch Rugby. Apparently it’s the Six Nations or something like that, so these 6 countries play each other over the next few weeks or something like that. Since Jen is from Ireland we were obviously rooting for the Irish in the first game. It was really fun to watch, and for the most part was pretty easy to follow considering I know absolutely nothing about Rugby. There are definitely some rules and such that I have no clue about, but for the most part I was able to cheer with the rest of ‘em!

So after the first game (Ireland won) was the England vs Wales game, and that was much more crazy than the first game. It was almost like the Irish and Italians were playing a more polite game than England and Wales... if thats even possible haha. Randi and I didn’t stay for the whole game because we got hungry and Alex was going to make Shepherds Pie for dinner. But a very cool part of the day was the fact that Jason Statham (from the Transporter movies and other action movies...) was there having a beer and watching the game. I also spotted him singing along to the anthem before the game. It was very cool!

Alex’s shepherds pie was a huuuuuuge success... I had 4 helpings of it! To be fair, I was waiting all day to eat it and got very excited when I saw and tasted it. After dinner, Alex, Randi and I went to Trish and Kate’s place because Mary had some friends that were having a party in Swiss Cottage (which is apparently pretty close to where we live... took us like 5 minutes to get home hahaha). The party was really fun, everybody was very nice, and I had a good time. I really like hanging out with those girls too, they are very fun!

Anyway, I woke up just a little bit ago, and am waiting to go get our Sunday breaky!!! I think I’m going for a full English today.... hehehehe. And see, I am updating more often now! haha lets see if I can keep it up. I've also decided that I'll make my posts a little bit more exciting and add more photos into the mix.

xoxoxo love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment